Madrid’s trade fair grounds, with a wide variety of possibilities as far as spaces are concerned
IFEMA is the trade fair institution of Madrid, and is located in the Campo de las Naciones area, near the airport. Since its creation in 1980, it has been a benchmark for the trade fair and congress industry.
It has a total of 12 halls, distributed over 200,000 square metres of exhibition spaces and three modern convention centres, meeting rooms, auditoriums, and parking spaces. Some of its most important spaces are:
- The North Convention Centre. Structured around a semi-open spatial system with large windows that allow natural light into the foyer, it has a total of 20 highly flexible rooms, an auditorium for 1,100 people, and an outdoor terrace.
- The South Convention Centre. This Centre has an auditorium with a capacity for 600 people and 16 meeting rooms. The South Auditorium has natural light, a wide stage and a spacious foyer.
- Hall rooms; 45 perfect spaces for meeting rooms or working areas.
- Halls, large open-plan spaces with an industrial structure in which the bulk of the trade fair activity takes place.
- The catwalk, an original, multi-function space located on the first floor of Hall 14 that is perfect for events; it also has a 6,000 square metre outdoor area.
Outdoor spaces, suitable for filming and recording, such as spaces between the different halls, parking areas, and loading and unloading bays.
Can we help you?