IFEMA is the trade fair institution of Madrid, and is located in the Campo de las Naciones area, near the airport. Since its creation in 1980, it has been a benchmark for the trade fair and congress industry.
It has a total of 12 halls, distributed over 200,000 square metres of exhibition spaces and three modern convention centres, meeting rooms, auditoriums, and parking spaces. Some of its most important spaces are:
- The North Convention Centre. Structured around a semi-open spatial system with large windows that allow natural light into the foyer, it has a total of 20 highly flexible rooms, an auditorium for 1,100 people, and an outdoor terrace.
- The South Convention Centre. This Centre has an auditorium with a capacity for 600 people and 16 meeting rooms. The South Auditorium has natural light, a wide stage and a spacious foyer.
- Hall rooms; 45 perfect spaces for meeting rooms or working areas.
- Halls, large open-plan spaces with an industrial structure in which the bulk of the trade fair activity takes place.
- The catwalk, an original, multi-function space located on the first floor of Hall 14 that is perfect for events; it also has a 6,000 square metre outdoor area.
Outdoor spaces, suitable for filming and recording, such as spaces between the different halls, parking areas, and loading and unloading bays.
Can we help you?