Madrid Film Office is a public service of the City Council whose mission is to promote the city as a filming location, assist companies and professionals that choose the city of Madrid to carry out their projects, support the Madrid audiovisual sector and stimulate investment and local development. Madrid Film Office collaborates from the pre-production phase to facilitate the search for locations, advises you on permits and accompanies you during the development your audiovisual projects in the city of Madrid.
Madrid Film Office works to promote audiovisual production in Madrid by actively promoting the possibilities its different spaces offer, the strength of its industry and the experience of its professionals. Supporting and fostering the audiovisual sector, the rest of the city’s creative industries and the wide variety of services that derive from them, the Madrid Film Office seeks to boost the economic development and international image of Madrid, enhancing the attractiveness of the city for its inhabitants, workers and visitors.
Madrid Film Office offers the following services:
- Assistance in the search for filming locations.
- Guidance and support in how to process filming permits.
- Mediation with the different municipal bodies and other public administrations.
- Information on companies and professionals in the audiovisual sector.
- Advice on production and post-production logistics.