An educational centre located in a neo-Mudejar building with historic interiors.
The San Ramón and San Antonio School is a teaching centre belonging to the Fusara Foundation, as is the nearby Santamarca School. Located in the district of Chamartín close to Berlin Park, it is housed in a monumental, neo-Mudejar building that was erected in 1923 and originally served as an orphanage.
The interior of the building is of considerable artistic interest thanks to its intimate Gothic church and an assembly hall that has preserved the decor in the first decades of the 20th century.
The educational equipment is completed by outdoor and indoor sports facilities, classrooms, a library and different technical classrooms.
Conditions and availability
Flexible times subject to normal uses.
Full time availability when closed to the public: July, August.
Fees are adjusted to each project.
Cession subject to the project being accepted.
Features and facilities
Private parking with access to the facilities.
Access ramp for loading and unloading.
Extra spaces are available for production.
Suitable for direct sound.
Can we help you?